Sunday, February 14, 2010

Concentrate

Twelve-hour rehearsal yesterday for WIT. It was an exercise in concentration, what with set pieces being screwed into the ceiling, power tools humming right outside the door and photos being taken - all during the run-through. In some ways I was glad for it because I know that I must have the story in me if I can keep on-track with all of that going on.

But, I have to admit that I still have moments of panic - have I built my story strong enough? I guess it's time for an audience.

Headed to Mass this afternoon with my wig back on, and realized I am actually much more comfortable without it. Before shaving my head I would never have imagined that I would ever feel comfortable in the world with a bald head. But, there is power in it. I'm just glad the choice was mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment